Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and my roommate and I hosted the annual dinner.

She made the turkey (yum yum!) and I made some desert.

I wanted to try some delicious cheesecake recipes.

Going into the oven.

On the left, a raspberry swirl cheesecake with graham crust. On the right, a caramel cheesecake with chocolate crust. Not burnt!!!


Coming out of the oven.



The caramel one cracked a bit I'm afraid. You gotta be careful of those temperature changes. The crust isn't burned! It's chocolate!


The raspberry swirl one looks better, but I think it's because of the fruit that makes it easier not to crack.

The pies broken in.

I think they turned out well. People really seemed to like them. I found the raspberry one a bit too fruity. I should put less filling next time.

The rest of the food brought was also excellent! Happy thanksgiving everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I wish I could have been there!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete